“If you can dream it, you can achieve it.” Sounds easy, right? But we all know that putting a dream to reality requires a huge amount of hard work and perseverance. But would you agree that fulfilling a dream that benefits the society is much more worthwhile? I believe so, too. Okay, I may sound very preachy, but I sincerely rely on this. I am currently engaged on working on three projects: (1) iLearners Inc., (2) iLuvCebu.com and (3) Doyzkie.com – each aspiring to inspire and point different matters like literacy, local tourism, responsible use of social media, style and travel. Three projects I am actively bustling on to answer the goals I’ve set for each.
But what sparked these dreams? It started with the feeling of hope and the desire to inspire. I may only be halfway my personal success meter, but the journey has taught me a lot already. One of things I’ve learned so far in fulfilling personal life goals is that the journey is as important as achieving the ultimate goal itself. So today, I am sharing with everyone a few points that so far have been working well for me. Here’re a few tips to focus on your goals.
1. Write your dreams, goals, action plans and a timeline.
2. Move forward with your goals without stepping on anyone’s foot.
3. Some people may sabotage and put you down on the way, but be the better person by brushing any unnecessary issues off and continue to work your way up.
4. Never compare your success timeline with others. Just focus on yours and your action plans.
5. Do not blame a botch on anyone, but yourself. But never be too hard on yourself.
6. Celebrate every little success.
7. Be grateful to the people you work with, and always show them that they are appreciated for their effort.
8. Smile often and think happy thoughts. 😛
There you go! A few of my personal pointers.
Currently living in the City of Dreams, and soon I’ll be moving to a new zip code – in the City of Success! See you there! 😉
Do you have your own list? Please share it when you can! 🙂
This blogpost was triggered by the recent stopover in the capital, an overnight at Nobu Hotel in the City of Dreams, for the launch of Vivo V5 Smartphone.
Fujifilm X-A3 was used for this shoot, with fellow Cebu Fashion Blogger Marco Paulo Diala behind the lens.